East Rutherford, New Jersey

7 days ago I had an issue in a store where the woman refused to refund me the total amount for a 20 oz soda. I wanted to replace the soda they did not have since this was the third time it has happened and I have been very nice about it.

I called papa johns and they said they made a report but it was erased or closed. I made a second report and they said in 3 days I will be contacted. 7 days later no contact so I called. For the sake of the reader I will spare you the dozens of hours on the phone and the way they played "hot potato" and passed me off to the next person 50 times.

I had to tell my story to each new person for many hours and then they would pass me off to someone new and that person would say "can I help you" and I would have to start all over. Then finally I was told "for security reasons I must end this contact" and they hung up on me.

There is so much more to this story I cant even write it all because it would bore the reader. This is all I can do now is go everywhere online I can and complain.

Product or Service Mentioned: Papa Johns Pizza Pizza.

I didn't like: Service, Customer service.

Comments