East Rutherford, New Jersey

7 days ago I had an issue in a store where the woman refused to refund me the total amount for a 20 oz soda.I wanted to replace the soda they did not have since this was the third time it has happened and I have been very nice about it.

I called papa johns and they said they made a report but it was erased or closed. I made a second report and they said in 3 days I will be contacted. 7 days later no contact so I called. For the sake of the reader I will spare you the dozens of hours on the phone and the way they played "hot potato" and passed me off to the next person 50 times.

I had to tell my story to each new person for many hours and then they would pass me off to someone new and that person would say "can I help you" and I would have to start all over. Then finally I was told "for security reasons I must end this contact" and they hung up on me.

There is so much more to this story I cant even write it all because it would bore the reader.This is all I can do now is go everywhere online I can and complain.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of papa johns pizza pizza from Papa Johns Pizza. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Papa Johns Pizza to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was service and customer service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Papa Johns Pizza for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments