Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

To,

The Corporate Office (papa johns pizza)

2002 Papa Johns Blvd, Louisville, KY 40299

POBOX # 99900

LOUISVILLE, KY 40269-0900

RE: Workplace abuse and harassment

Complainant: Sayed Hoque (2138)

Store #826

13560 MINNIEVILLE ROAD

Woodbridge, VA 22192-4203

(703)680-7272

Hello,

I am Sayed Hoque and I started working as a delivery person in store # 826 from 10/5/2018. Mr. Ahamad Fofana hired me in 1 conversation. I had everything digitized in my phone eg, Driver License, Registration Insurance and all. He just populated all the information into the computer and put me on the 5:00 pm to closing shift on October 5, 2018 which was Friday. I went to meet him @ 3:00 pm and started working from the same day Friday 5:00 pm 10/5/2018

The store manager, Ahmed Fofana is not professional and is very abusive. He does not care how a

driver delivers 3 deliveries in 1 run. All he cares is deliver pizzas as fast as possible and come back to the store, and do it again, work inside the store. He does not want to understand the traffic condition, speed limit, traffic conditions based on the time of the day, day of the week , weather condition etc.

And he does not care about the driver safety at all. He did not train me properly with all the videos

and tutorials accordingly and put me on the pay role @ the same day that he hired me which was

Friday 5th October 2018 And expecting me to deliver pizza on a Drone!!

My employee id is 2138 & Store # 826 store general manager Ahamed Fofana hired me on oct 5, 2018

without proper training. He did not show me any video tutorials at all. I walked in on the 5th oct 2018

around 3:00 pm and started working from around 6:00 p.m.

First day he sent me with triple delivery in one run and 1 of the delivery was sitting in the

store for more than 15 minutes. I tried my best to deliver food to customers within best of my ability.

I had to obey traffic law, speed limit and as a new driver things were not easy. Above all, night time is difficult to see customer's address.

Instead of assistance, he yelled saying things are not going to be the same from tomorrow. I mean,

I just met this person today 3:00 pm and started working from 6:00 pm What does it get to do with

today and tomorrow among ourselves!!

Later on, Ki'el Bank; the shift manager was fast forwarding the videos for my training as I was logged on and watching the tutorials likeMOOLA etc. as ki'el Bank was instructed by Mr. Ahamad Fofana so that I can be working form the same day. Keil Bank is the store shift manager in store 826.

Mr. Ahamed took my uniforms from me last Monday which is 22nd Oct 2018 Still I need to collect

pay check. I did not know where to go and discusse this issue with the corporate office level. If you can

provide me any contact information with papa john's corporate office's email or phone number I'd

highly appreciate it.

Thanks,

Sayed Hoque (ID 2138)

sehbdusa@gmail.com

571.719.5257

3929 APPALOOSA DR

Reason of review: Work Experience or Job Application.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Racism and abuse.

Comments