I ordered Special 2 LARGE 1 TOPPING $7.77 EACH (Add & Customize- I added Pineapple & gr pepper) online. Jan.

29, 2018 @ around 7:00pm when I went to the store. The total was $23+ and I paid cash. The guy (young one) handed me just one Large pizza. I questioned the guy and he did not like it.

He has an attitude and asked me why I did not call the store to order. He said the price is different. He even told me to call online to fix the order. I insisted that there is Special online “2 Large 1 topping” and my order is for two pizzas and not one.

He ignored me and does not want to do anything to help me on my order. I then suggested to cancel or void the order. It took 15 minutes for me to get my money back and the guy and there was another woman, just ignored me and they keep helping/taking order from other people. I again insisted and begged for my refund.

The guy handed my money back and did not want to help me on my order and I asked. He said NO. I am very upset and already raising my voice and asked them “WHY”. I asked that I want to talk to the Manager and the young guy said, he is the manager.

HE did not even has a NAME tag as a Manager The woman told me she will call a COP and I need to get out of the store. I never was treated like this.

Where is Papa Johns Customer Service? What this store did is very unprofessional, not acceptable, demeaning and they humiliated me.

Review about: Papa Johns Pizza Manager.

I liked: Close to home.

I didn't like: Customer service, Behaviour.

Comments

this for the jacksonvillie fla. need to check driving license