Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

We have ordered two Pizza via online and went to pick up in the store (21 Homer St, Waterbury, CT 06704).One of the employee or owner said only one order they see they do not see the free pizza, I have to deal with online and store will not honor it.

He printed the receipt and gave the pizza, I walked out with the one pizza. 15 mins later I got a call from one of employee at the location and said that I have not paid for the pizza, if I don’t come and return the pizza they will call police. I told her it was paid online, she said you have to come. I went back 15 miles to the store and I asked the pizza is paid online how come you gave a receipt and showed the receipt and showed email which has online payment with the Credit card.

One of the guys came from the back and he started threatening me that I won’t go home, I said now I have to call police as this is a mistake from Papa John’s side as they did not check the payment before threatening the Customer for non-payment and false acquisitions. I have returned the pizza and said credit my money back. While the return was processed to the credit card, the employee used filthy languages and the other employee who was in the gastation register also joined the pizza counter employee and started threatening me and in the parking lot he has used Abusive languages. I took the video of the whole incident.

Now I need some Senior Executive from Papa John need to look into this matter before I go to the next steps.

The Video has the entire conversation including the Owner Mohammed’s daughter agree it is their mistake.That location has my address and all the info, if they do something to me Papa John is responsible.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of papa johns pizza customer care from Papa Johns Pizza. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Papa Johns Pizza to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was threaten the customer and employee used filthy languages. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Papa Johns Pizza for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Papa Johns Pizza?

Comments