Papa Johns Pizza - Bug baked into cheese sticks
My wife and I ordered pizza and cheese sticks, as per our usual routine.I bit into a cheese stick; noticed something black under the cheese; and it turned out to be a beetle of some sort, maybe some young cockroach.
I was very disgusted. I complained online through the Papa John's website but only got an acknowledgement that they received my complaint -- no call from the store, no offer of credit, no refund. Previously from this store I bit into a green pepper stem (i.e. the pepper had been diced without removing the stem).
Papa John's is a cheap alternative here but I no longer trust the cleanliness/ management of the Bronx franchise and nor do I think the corporate management cares very much about these sorts of slip up.Won't be eating there again!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Bug In Food
- Review category
- Fast Food
You May Also Like
- "On Friday, 9/12/2014, I order a Philly Cheese Steak pizza from the Brooklyn Park, MN, Dominos. It was delivered and I tipped the driver. Then we opened the..."
- "I ordered over a month ago and what came is burned pizza and cookies, so it got late and we decided to take credit..."
- "Pizza Hut delivered the worst pizza I have ever had; visually and taste please see the attached pix. These pizzas speak volumes about the weak leadership, concern, and quality control practices..."
- "I bought a new radio for my vehicle and it is defective. ALIEXPRESS and the company Jorge Car DVD co, ltd will not support the one year warranty they claim..."
- "4500 curry ford rd Orlando fl This is the twistee treat located on Curry Ford Road in Orlando Florida. I noticed I was in the low class ghetto Hispanic section..."
- "Bought a brand new generator tested it and the engine ran fine unfortunately I didn't think to check power output. When the latest storms hit my area I found the..."