Papa Johns Pizza - Bug baked into cheese sticks
My wife and I ordered pizza and cheese sticks, as per our usual routine.I bit into a cheese stick; noticed something black under the cheese; and it turned out to be a beetle of some sort, maybe some young cockroach.
I was very disgusted. I complained online through the Papa John's website but only got an acknowledgement that they received my complaint -- no call from the store, no offer of credit, no refund. Previously from this store I bit into a green pepper stem (i.e. the pepper had been diced without removing the stem).
Papa John's is a cheap alternative here but I no longer trust the cleanliness/ management of the Bronx franchise and nor do I think the corporate management cares very much about these sorts of slip up.Won't be eating there again!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Bug In Food
- Review category
- Fast Food
You May Also Like
- "Location at Serramonte blvd, Daly City in California is extremely dirty and unsanitary. Bathroom sink is black around the edges with Mold, around door handles and handles are..."
- "I had a very old promotional Chipotle coupon that looked like a playing card, good for a free Burrito. There is no expiration date and I have used others in..."
- "I ordered two salads and soups.. The spinach salad has a very large photo on the side of the cash register and over head.. and what was served was exactly..."
- "I bought a Victoria Secret blanket from a girl named ac96 and She tried to make a lie up and won't refund my money, I want every fine back on..."
- "About seven months ago I had Hardwood Specialists come out to the house to look at my Hardwood floors. They were in very bad shape. Ken Zand the salesman came..."
- "11/27/16 - My computer finally died, so I decided to shop around for a new gaming rig. I came across Xidax computers and liked what I saw. Since it is..."