Papa Johns Pizza - Burned food twice
I ordered over a month ago and what came is burned pizza and cookies, so it got late and we decided to take credit..When we called for second pizza with credit the guy working charged us $2.50 for delivery even though they burned our 1st pizza & cookies.
We got our 2nd order and it was burned worse than 1st time I called to complain and nothing was done!! I did get an email that said I would be contacted in 1 to 3 days..nothing!
!I am also tired of this website not going thru..........
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Quality of Food|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
What I liked
- Idea it was close to my home
What I disliked
- Pizza or cookies
- Unprofessional staff or the customer service they provided
- Bad food
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "This is my 3rd bad experience at the Popeyes in Aransas Pass, Texas. The first time, they made my husband take chicken that had been sitting there, instead of fresh..."
- "Where is it?I started eating my sandwich and noticed that I could neither taste nor see the "avocado spread". I looked closely and opened up my sandwich and then..."
- "Um do you check your rice before you import for cheap??? Do you have QC checking this stuff? I just bought a box on Saturday of hamburger helper crunchy..."
- "Bought the projecter headlights halos for my 2004 ford f150, they look amazing, great fit, install was pretty easy, the only problem is the fact that the headlights are dim,..."
- "We ordered a shower finish trim kit from KB kitchen and Bath. It took 3 weeks to get. It took us a little longer to finish to tile in the..."
- "I have taken many classes on line and I HATE when the teacher chooses PEARSON, every semester is something with this site. This time, I chose to buy an e-text..."
- "I just ordered from pizza hut online. I ordered the 2 medium deal pizza which is $15.13 , wings which is $6.49, and meaty marinara which is $7.99. The subtotal..."
- "I ordered a set of bowls. The largest bowl delaminated upon first washing. Now another bowl is delaminating upon second washing. I call to get exchange. They require original packing and..."
- "I purchased my Subaru based on Subaru's reputation of reliability. A few months before I bought my 2007 Outback Legacy, I bought a 1998 Outback for my son. I liked..."