I have been a customer for at least 10+ yrs.ordering from Papa John's Pizza located at 6810 Keith Bridge Rd.

Gainesville, Ga. After I got home with my carry-out order, I see that the cheese sticks had been overcooked and were dry, and completely burnt black around the edges. I've ordered cheese sticks before and they have never been this BLACK color to the point to where they were partially inedible! My sons returned to Papa John's to see if they would fix the order.

The manager, whose name was Michael, picked the cheese sticks up turning them over in the palm of his bare hands and argued that they weren't burnt yet an employee standing next to him replied that yes they were burnt and that he would make a new order. But the manager refused to make my order right by making fresh cheese sticks. Obviously we wouldn't eat them after his unsanitary bare hands touched them so my sons left- cheated out of the order and belittled. After returning home without any resolve and informing me of how the manager laughed at them and argued, I called and talked to Michael for at least 15 minutes.

He continuously argued and would not resolve the complaint by just simply making a fresh order of cheese sticks.

I informed him that I would no longer be a loyal customer as I have been for the past 10 years, but he didn't seem to care.I am very disappointed by this rude, stubborn, arrogant person who did not put Papa John's customer first and chose his own way above what was clearly the right thing to do.

Review about: Papa Johns Pizza Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Papa Johns Pizza?

Comments