Papa Johns Pizza Phone Numbers and Emails

Papa Johns Pizza Contact Information

Papa Johns Pizza Website:

Papa Johns Pizza Help Center:

Corporate Office Address:

Papa John's International, Inc.
P.O. Box 99900 2002 Papa John's Blvd

Poor
Karen W Sxj
Cold pizza
2.8

Order a pizza at 7:00 pm didnt get it till 9:00pm been trying to call no response called customer service they tell me there gonna resolve the issue still havent got back with me love the pizza t...

jasmine l Uwb
Issue with my order

Hi let me start by saying the customer service was great I had the works pizza it was missing olives and mushrooms it was not cut in squares the wings was not well done they wasn't honey chipotle...

Summary of Papa Johns Pizza Customer Service Calls

9% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call Papa Johns Pizza Customer Service?

Staff Question:

• “Rude manager and pizza made wrong and this is not the first time.”
  • “Very rude delivery service Person”
  • I'm having issues with my local store I called to ask for a manager they put me on hold someone picked up when I asked them for the name they told me in a rude way you don't know my name in the hang up on me I called 25 minutes before closing time ,

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “Wrong delivery address”
  • “Pizza not delivered but charged”
  • “Pizza not deliver”

Payments and Charges Question:

• “Promo code isn't working”
  • “Over charged for pizzv”
  • “Overcharged”

Product/ Service Question:

• Drivers keep going with order and say they complete the delivery it keeps happening now it's becoming and issue not sure if it's just me
  • “Order a pizza”
  • “Burnt food”

Refund Question:

• “Refund”
  • “Told to call by the store for refund”
  • “Refund and rude manager”

Request for Information Question:

• “Need to speak with hr department”
  • “Always *** up my pizza dont know how to read . Its suppose to be square cut ans light cheese and i got none of that”
  • “How many hours does it take before someone picks up the phone so you can place a order I have been on hold every call back in 9 time I started ordering pizza trying to order pizza at 6:30 it is 8:20 right now I have never got anyone on the damn phone”

Employment Question:

• “Employment”
  • “I want my w2”
  • “Wages not paid”

Cards Question:

• “I used my gift card and they never delivered pizza”
  • “Not sure if order was placed but card got charged”
  • “They took money off my card to times for one pizza”

Website/ Application Question:

• “App not working”
  • “Website”
  • “App issues”

Account Question:

• “Sign in window says 2 for 1 on Tuesday; I go into order and was told it's only every other Tuesday and this is not the Tuesday that pizza is 2 for 1. I was told they're waiting for a new sign to come in.”
  • “Because you take the money out of my account and screw up my order and now I have to wait 7 to 10 days to get a refund”
  • “Trying to get my password”

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “My orders always get canceled”
  • “They cancelled my order for no reason”
  • “Reactivate my account”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “Tax return information”
  • “Cannot believe what I just saw want to return back”
  • “Ordered a pizza at 930 for 1130 i have a 30 minite lunch break the pizza was returned and still havent be reimbursed my money back tried to call the location were ordered from at 1155 to just cancel the order amd they never aswered the phone”

Other Question:

• “Not getting my points”
  • “Bone in pizza”
  • “Bad order”

About

Top Papa Johns Pizza Services

Delivery Service, Customer Care, Manager

Top Papa Johns Pizza Products

Pizza, Website, Two Topping Pizza

Papa Johns Pizza Pros and Cons

Pros: Customer service horrobile, Close to home, Idea it was close to my home, Great pizza, Quality

Cons: Customer service, Unprofessional staff, Service, Unprofessional staff or the customer service they provided, Poor quality not what i have ordered

Summary

Papa John’s Pizza is a large pizza delivery restaurant chain. The company was founded by John Schnatter in October, 1984. Its headquarters is based in Jeffersontown, Kentucky, United States. Papa John’s Pizza offers a wide selection of pizzas. Available solutions include the following: Fresh Dough, Pizza Sauce, Thin Crust Option, Fresh Pan Dough, Pan Sauce, and more. The company primarily takes carryout and delivery orders. Some restaurants have dining tables. There are more than 4000 Papa John’s Pizza locations worldwide including the United Kingdom, Brazil, Portugal, Philippines, and Russia. The slogan of the company is as follows: "Better Ingredients. Better Pizza. Papa John’s".

Papa Johns Pizza reviews and complaints

2.0
Little Caesars
4380 reviews
2.2
Do you have something to say about Papa Johns Pizza? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup