I try to make a order by phone and got the general manager who name is Colyn Kenedy who work for the papa Johns store 19343 S Dixie HWY Cutler Bay,fl 33157 I place an order and told him I had a hundred dollar so that his driver can bring change and he stated that his driver could not bring me change and that he could not take my order because he could not change my hundred dollar bill.when I told him that this is not the first time that I order and pay with a hundred dollars before that he can check my account that I have been ordering papa johns pizza for three years strait like 3 to four days out the week and I pay with a hundred before and also it was 3:45 pm in the afternoon.I could understand if it was 1:00 or 2:00 am that would be a different story but it fawns in the after noon at to make it worse your coming to my house which papa Johns has deliver more than a hundred times.they just lost their best costumer because I would never buy from them again

Review about: Papa Johns Pizza Manager.

Had an Experience with Papa Johns Pizza?

Comments

Drivers are not aloud to carry more than twenty dollars on them at all times.It doesn't matter if you're a regular customer, we wont let drivers leave if they have too much money on them.

They must make a cash drop into the safe before they can leave on another run.

Its nothing personal but we want our employees safe.:roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll

Personally, if I had been the manager, I'd have hardest-working employee. Why? Because said employee would have really appreciated the ($100 minus $20 change minus total of your order) tip that you were trying so hard to give.

Are you new to this planet, an Internet troll, or just a f*cking ***? Or possibly all three rolled into one?

Augusta, Georgia, United States #609930

It is against Papa Johns policy to have delivery drivers accept $100.....one reason is that drivers do not have change (they only carry $20 on them at all times) and two it is a huge safety risk.Robberies happen at all times of the days, not just late at night.

That you have taken the time to post this as a complaint shows how much of a a s s you are.Get a job delivering, get robbed one time and I guarantee your outlook will change

nikalseyn
Bay City, Michigan, United States #608454

Anyone who wants to pay for a pizza with a hundred dollar bill needs some serious talking to about common sense.

You must be a fat pig if you ate there that often! :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin