2.0
Quality of Food

First let me say my family has been a faithful customer for YEARS.There a plenty other establishments we could go to for pizza but it's always Papa John.

So when we checked into our hotel on vacation we decided to go with the pizza we know. Mind you we a vacationing in California so there are plenty of other pizza joints. I ordered 2 large pizzas and 2 order of wings...$50.00 plus tip. The pizzas were horrible.

The only conclusion I could come to is maybe they were over baked. Not sure I just know this was the worst Pizza I have ever had. 3 people ate 3 slices. Total waste.

Sadly disappointed. I switched from Pizza Hut more than 15 years ago because of a bad experience.

I guess it might be time to hut for a new favorite.Hoping you make this right.

Review about: Papa Johns Pizza Pepperoni Pizza.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Quick delivery, Delivery time.

I didn't like: Poor product.

Had an Experience with Papa Johns Pizza?

Comments

Did you call to report the bad pizzas or try to return them? If not, then I don't know what you expect them to do.