98-1254 Kaahumanu St, Pearl City, HI 96782, USA
1.8
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

Went to attempt to order a pizza and some extras online for myself.What I wanted was unavailable in Hawaii.

Come on no med thin crust only on lg and no poppers on special as stated on web site either. Then finally able to obtain contact number for store nearby and when I tried to place my order they told me only Lg with thin crust and that since Papa johns is a mainland Co they list everything that they are carrying but not all available here in Hawaii yet on the very frustrating website everything I wanted was listed??

Please make espérate web site for us undervalued Hawaiian Island people to ease our temperament of not wanting to order again from you ever.Very disappointed that this is the way you do business wanted a different pizza than what I ended up with because no thin crust on anything but large so of course we have to pay more and couldn't even get our other items as price lots higher.

Review about: Papa Johns Pizza Website.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Papa Johns Pizza?

Comments

#1382069

Hawaiian island person,

I hate to give you the bad news but Papa John's has always only had Thin crust available in large size only!!

Even on the mainland, a lot of stores only have large thin crust.

"espérate"