The papa john's driver bringing my order on Friday evening january 24th was wearing only a short sleeved company shirt.When I asked about their jacket, it was explained that drivers were no longer allowed to wear anything over their uniform reguardless of temperature.

I find this appalling given that the temperature today is in the lower 20's. The papa johns logo was easily visible on the visor worn by the driver.

I am shocked that any company would risk the well being of their employees this way.This is not a positive reflection of Mooresville's papa johns at all.

Review about: Papa Johns Pizza Pizza.

They can wear one if they purchase one from Papa Johns. Must have the logo on it and be approved colors. They run $45-90.

I think it's terrible that you would allow your drivers to not wear a jacket.You risk their health over a *** pizza!

They get sick and can't work to support their families! What are you thinking?!

Dominoes drivers have special jackets why can't you?!I won't buy a pizza from you people until I see your drivers with a jacket on in cold weather!!!

I Agree with that person about drivers not allowed jackets in New York weather! That's unreal!!!

Springfield, Missouri, United States #1248786

Im a current driver.The policy, which I had to take online classes on, is that you can not cover your shirt logo.

I was never issued a jacket, nor was any other driver at my location.

However, the manager realizes that the policy is BS and allows us to wear black or red jackets.It is a corporate store, not a franchise, so Id imagine that he would take some heat if audited.

Warsaw, New York, United States #1231803

Can confirm.How to franchise that I worked at, they would not allow me to wear mine and expected me to pay for a branded jacket.

I obviously refused.I need to buy it for me here's the thing I don't have all the money in the world if there is a uniform requirements

I'm a manager at a papa john's and every driver is given 1 hat, 2 polo shirts, one winter jacket, one hoodie (depending on supplies), and one wind breaker. If they damage, or lose their uniform they are responsible for paying for a replacement. Sounds to me like someone was trying to get a sympathy tip, refused to wear their uniform, or had just lost their uniform.

to Anonymous Sarasota, Florida, United States #1232273

Shoot I was give one hat and one polo. That's IT.

to Anonymous #1239315

Current employee only given one hat on one polo shirt. No coat no hoodie

to Anonymous #1311856

Seriously forget that Sympathy tip I didn't get a jacket either

to Anonymous #1366642

to Anonymous #1366643

That's not true.I work at a papa John's and have been with the company off and on for over 22 years and they never provided jackets.

Only shirts and hats.

However, in my last area our DO was amazing he would buy up last season's sweaters, hoodies, jackets, beanies and scarf and pass them out at different stores.

They were the property of the store if not enough or first come first serve but they were free.We would usually leave our items there so others could use them.

to Anonymous #1411847

I’m a current driver. Only given a hat and polo shirt. It’s 22 degrees now.....without a coat.

to Anonymous #1414867

I was given one hat and one red shirt. I was told yesterday (days after new year's) that I had to buy a jacket. I wasn't given a catalog or anything either.

We have to buy our own shirts and hats if we want a second set. Which I think is very ***

There are employee jackets that we can wear over our shirts

Coatesville, Pennsylvania, United States #995215

Former papa John's Driver...Maybe he misunderstood what the rules are you can wear a jacket as long as the shirt is worn over the jacket/coat/hoodie...I can't imagine a company like papa John's allowing something like that escalating into a potential lawsuit

to Anonymous Dayton, Ohio, United States #1063887

Welcome to America, Baby!

Port Saint Lucie, Florida, United States #946608

Don't know where this is but the Papa John's I work at does not have that rule. I wear a turtleneck shirt underneath and jacket over my uniform.

That's not entirely true they have to wear logo wear on the outside but are allowed to wear a sweat shirt or long sleeves under it and the company provides jackets I am a driver there as well and he was prolly fishing for a sympathy tip lol just saying

to Anonymous #1040615

i work at papa johns also in Richmond VA and the company does not provide a jacket!They make you pay $20 for a hoodie.

And that is still not enough to keep you warm when it's 20 degrees outside and snowing and windchill.

But just this past year they did allow us to wear our own personal heavy jackets because of the weather being so bad..

And a few minutes times 25 deliveries in zero degree weather Kevin Is long to enough to freeze your *** off!!

It's all about the drivers taking a stand!If no drivers then no money for that store.