Papa Johns Pizza - Food Complaint
After we received our pizza delivery from the Papa John’s driver, we opened our pizzas and was very upset to see all of the cheese and sauce had slid over to one end of the pizza box.I immediately called the Papa John’s that I ordered from and the girl informed me that they will send out new pizzas and I have to bring down the other pizzas.
She didn't even apologize for what happened and sounded more annoyed than helpful.
I’m very disappointed because now I have to wait another 40 minutes for my food.This have never happened.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Product or service
- Review category
- Fast Food
You May Also Like
- "The pizza was terrible and flavorless. The cheese was not even fully melted. ..."
- "Well I called Pizza Hut and ordered a 15 inch gluten free pizza and I requested if they could add extra sauce on my pizza. Well, instead of doing what..."
- "I bought a 10 pc bucket of chicken from the KFC at 955 Saratoga Ave, San Jose on Sunday Feb. 1, 2015. The bucket contained 3 *** total. ..."
- "Just received my picture plaque today in the mail. I opened the box and put my pictures on the dresser. Anyway the picture ended up falling on the floor under..."
- "Driver of this can almost hit me twice driving like a lunatic. Then rude gesturing and cursing at me. Seemed to be on drugs or something!! Get more responsible drivers!..."
- "I decided i wanted to have *** Man do my front and back yard. They also did my roof, my siding, my indoor greenhouse, and they also did my kitchen...."
- "Xfinity on Demand is a total joke. When you go to find the latest episode of a recorded program, it's a excellent example of how much a company see and..."
- "I ordered this for a 5 year old child's birthday. The item arrived weeks later - nowhere did it disclose on the site that it was coming from CHINA by..."
- "I now exactly what you mean' Jason Brewer is nothing but a big fat 2 faced liar!!! along with Nathan Hedges. I just can't believe the poor quality and carelessness..."