I have ordered pizza from you all for a long time and this is the first time I have gotton sick, I was throwing up all nite into the morning.So I called the store and spoke to Kendall they said she was the mang.

I told her and she put me on hold for guit a while, then she said to me most of the time people don't get sick for at least 12 hours after a meal. So she asked me how long after I ate did I get sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I told her I didn't know it was awhile. But she just kept on and on and told me she would have to talk to her Mang. next week because I want a refund but she said she couldn't do that only the Mang., the Mang.

name is Elizabeth. I am disabled and I don't like anyone treating me like she did. I WANT MY REFUND PUT IN MY BANK ASAP. If I have to I will order pizza from somewhere else.

Thank you, Ms. Willie Singleton.

email add.williee75@hotmail.com

Review about: Large 5 Topping.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Papa Johns Pizza Pizza
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Papa Johns Pizza?

Comments

"guit"

quite??? thats an impressive typo