I have ordered pizza from you all for a long time and this is the first time I have gotton sick, I was throwing up all nite into the morning.So I called the store and spoke to Kendall they said she was the mang.

I told her and she put me on hold for guit a while, then she said to me most of the time people don't get sick for at least 12 hours after a meal. So she asked me how long after I ate did I get sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I told her I didn't know it was awhile. But she just kept on and on and told me she would have to talk to her Mang. next week because I want a refund but she said she couldn't do that only the Mang., the Mang.

name is Elizabeth. I am disabled and I don't like anyone treating me like she did. I WANT MY REFUND PUT IN MY BANK ASAP. If I have to I will order pizza from somewhere else.

Thank you, Ms. Willie Singleton.

email add.williee75@hotmail.com

Review about: Papa Johns Pizza Pizza.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Papa Johns Pizza?

Comments

"guit"

quite??? thats an impressive typo

Papa Johns Pizza - Pizza butchered on its way to my house Papa Johns Pizza "This is how the pizza arrived. I didn't alter it in any way. Never in the 10+ years that I've gotten pizza from Papa Johns have they ever let me..." Read more Papa Johns Pizza - No Cheese Papa Johns Pizza "How the *** do you make a pizza without any cheese? That's not even an option on the website. Forgetting a topping, maybe. Forgetting to cut the pizza before it's..." Read more Papa Johns Pizza - Ordered Pizza and still waiting after 2 hours Papa Johns Pizza "I reached Houston after traveling for 24 hours and ordered Papa Johns pizza online at 9.08 PM EST. Now the time is 10.55 PM EST and I am still waiting..." Read more Papa Johns Pizza - Papa John's pizza overcharging on 30 cent deal Papa Johns Pizza "I believe Papa Johns has, in certain cases, been overcharging cutomers regarding their 30 cent special. All their advertising and websites (http://ir.papajohns.com/releasedetail.cfm?ReleaseID=816758) clearly state "Through Jan 26, 2014, get a large..." Read more Benefitwallet - NSF Fees Benefitwallet "I entered an "online payment" reimbursement and for for some reason I was not provided an alert at the end of the request stating that it was received. With that..." Read more Stouffers - Frozen dinner Stouffers "My husband was eating one of the meals and almost gagged in order to get the bone out of his throat .we buy from you weekly and have never had..." Read more Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - Scared Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen "I went to popeyes yesterday to get food to go. i got an 8 piece family meal, or that's what i ordered but she rang me up for the 8..." Read more Flanigan Brothers Septic Illegal Flanigan Brothers Septic "Flanigan brothers septic is an illegal dumping septic tank company. They have been caught in the city of Buford for illegally dumping sewage into storm drains. They have also been..." Read more