On Saturday Jan. 12, I ordered a Large Canadian Bacon/Pineapple/Olive Pizza from Papa Johns. Asked for the order to arrive at 4:30pm for the football game. Pizza shows up at 4:30pm as requested, so far so good.
We opened the pizza, and there was not one slice, piece or appearance of any Canadian Bacon!! Only pineapple and olives and cheese.
Myself and a friend were really hungry, and did not want to wait for another pizza, so we ate half of it.
Later, I thought I'd e-mail the Customer Service and let them know that this happened.
I even sent photo's of the pizza showing that there was not on bit of Canadian Bacon on it. That e-mail was sent Saturday Jan 12, 2012 at 5:45pm. It is January 16th today, and not even an acknowledgement of the e-mail yet.
What terrible customer service. Rest assured, I will never buy another pizza from Papa Scam's ever again. Period!
The best way to show a corporate power who has outgrown their customer service and snubs their nose at the very people who made them what they are, is to never give them another dollar!
Fortunately, I used my rewards points for the pizza!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Fast Food
You May Also Like
- "While staying at a resort in Galveston, Texas I placed an order for my family. When it arrived a slice was missing from two different pizzas. I called to report..."
- "We travel a lot, so we eat out a lot. The Ryan's in Denham Springs, La. is filthy! We went last night and just looking around made me leery, in..."
- "This is my 3rd bad experience at the Popeyes in Aransas Pass, Texas. The first time, they made my husband take chicken that had been sitting there, instead of fresh..."
- "Okay so I'm traveling so I stopped and Charlotte at the Microtel at 1803 Matthews Mint Hill Road Matthews North Carolina I drop my things off go to dinner when..."
- "Moving Staffers was absolutely pathetic. We bought 2 boxes of the paper moving blankets that they recommended along with 2 dozen heavy duty moving blankets and still almost every..."
- "I went into store# 01053 to purchase some panties, and accessories today. When I got home and started to take the panties out of the bag, and laid them on..."
- "11/27/16 - My computer finally died, so I decided to shop around for a new gaming rig. I came across Xidax computers and liked what I saw. Since it is..."
- "I bought a Victoria Secret blanket from a girl named ac96 and She tried to make a lie up and won't refund my money, I want every fine back on..."
- "With fashion, food, architecture JESSE KEYES with KAROLINZ ZMARLAK, 1 7th AVENUE SOUTH and LA ESQUINA, are all superb businesses. So happy to be partners with them. We have been..."