Papa Johns Pizza - No Canadian Bacon

On Saturday Jan. 12, I ordered a Large Canadian Bacon/Pineapple/Olive Pizza from Papa Johns. Asked for the order to arrive at 4:30pm for the football game. Pizza shows up at 4:30pm as requested, so far so good.

We opened the pizza, and there was not one slice, piece or appearance of any Canadian Bacon!! Only pineapple and olives and cheese.

Myself and a friend were really hungry, and did not want to wait for another pizza, so we ate half of it.

Later, I thought I'd e-mail the Customer Service and let them know that this happened.

I even sent photo's of the pizza showing that there was not on bit of Canadian Bacon on it. That e-mail was sent Saturday Jan 12, 2012 at 5:45pm. It is January 16th today, and not even an acknowledgement of the e-mail yet.

What terrible customer service. Rest assured, I will never buy another pizza from Papa Scam's ever again. Period!

The best way to show a corporate power who has outgrown their customer service and snubs their nose at the very people who made them what they are, is to never give them another dollar!

Fortunately, I used my rewards points for the pizza!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 11 Yes 11 24 No 24
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Mar 29, 2015 #965304

Mistakes happen. You are not the only customer they have nor are you the president of the United States. Get over yourself.

Jan 28, 2015 #937840 Bristol, Tennessee

They no longer offer Canadian bacon as a topping....

Apr 26, 2015 #976779

Uhh yes they do..
Oh and by the way dude, the whole email system has the settings where they can't see photos of people send them to us. Sorry dude...

Dec 15, 2014 #915928

Why didn't you just call the store back?
You could have had the product you ordered remade and delivered in about 20 minutes!
Who sends an email to the corporation, when such an emergency exist?
Sounds like somebody was looking for a "free pizzas for life" coupon!

1 0 Reply
Former PJ GM

Dec 10, 2014 #914041

I can see the Canadian bacon in the picture just under the cheese. Canadian Bacon is the way its made not the way its cut. This is julienne cut Canadian bacon. If you want gourmet Canadian bacon make it yourself.

2 0 Reply

Dec 19, 2013 #761099

"That e-mail was sent Saturday Jan 12, 2012 at 5:45pm. It is January 16th today, and not even an acknowledgement of the e-mail yet."

You are not the center of the universe, wait patiently.

2 0 Reply

Dec 19, 2013 #761087

everything is cooked under the cheese except, jalapenos, banana peppers, anchovies and peperoni

1 1 Reply
Also pissed

Mar 10, 2013 #620878 Hyattsville, Maryland

I got canadian bacon, it's not what you think. We expect it to be on top and be sliced like pepperoni. Nope, it's like spam diced the long way and its under the cheese. It had a weird smell to it also. I've had the same experience with their sausage too. If I have to get a papa johns, I never get their canadian bacon, sausage or beef.

1 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Papa Johns Pizza. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Papa Johns Pizza.
Filing a new complaint about