On Saturday Jan. 12, I ordered a Large Canadian Bacon/Pineapple/Olive Pizza from Papa Johns. Asked for the order to arrive at 4:30pm for the football game. Pizza shows up at 4:30pm as requested, so far so good.
We opened the pizza, and there was not one slice, piece or appearance of any Canadian Bacon!! Only pineapple and olives and cheese.
Myself and a friend were really hungry, and did not want to wait for another pizza, so we ate half of it.
Later, I thought I'd e-mail the Customer Service and let them know that this happened.
I even sent photo's of the pizza showing that there was not on bit of Canadian Bacon on it. That e-mail was sent Saturday Jan 12, 2012 at 5:45pm. It is January 16th today, and not even an acknowledgement of the e-mail yet.
What terrible customer service. Rest assured, I will never buy another pizza from Papa Scam's ever again. Period!
The best way to show a corporate power who has outgrown their customer service and snubs their nose at the very people who made them what they are, is to never give them another dollar!
Fortunately, I used my rewards points for the pizza!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Fast Food
You May Also Like
- "This is how the pizza arrived. I didn't alter it in any way. Never in the 10+ years that I've gotten pizza from Papa Johns have they ever let me..."
- "So tonight I went to McDonald's through the drive thru in Fresno, CA on West Shield/Clinton. I purchased a #1 Big Mac meal for my 11 years old son..."
- "While staying at a resort in Galveston, Texas I placed an order for my family. When it arrived a slice was missing from two different pizzas. I called to report..."
- "My husband went to CVS and purchased a MoneyPak by Greendot card and loaded $400. He came home and follow instructions to activate his prepaid card with the $400 online...."
- "I ordered the "Meet your dream" Bouquet/Teddy bear/Chocolates combo from Phoolwala.com. They charged me an extra Rs.400 for delivery charges to that small town. I ordered this bouquet for a..."
- "We ordered a shower finish trim kit from KB kitchen and Bath. It took 3 weeks to get. It took us a little longer to finish to tile in the..."
- "On December 29th 2012, I bought the Baracuda Sectional from Furniture Row on 8215 Ikea Blvd Charlotte NC, 28262. I was persuaded by the sales representative to purchase the 5..."
- "I have had one for a few years, but haven't used it much. The liner pan thing at the bottom rusted the very first time I washed it. They did..."
- "UPS damaged my art work and never even returned my repeated call. I tried with my local store, called and emailed them many times. They responded and assured that someone..."