Papa Johns Pizza - No Cheese
How the *** do you make a pizza without any cheese?That's not even an option on the website.
Forgetting a topping, maybe. Forgetting to cut the pizza before it's delivered, maybe. Forgetting to put cheese on a pizza? How the *** does that even happen?
It's no longer a pizza at that point - it's flatbread with sauce on it. What kind of idiots do these places employ? Unfortunately, since it's a franchise, Papa Johns corporate really isn't to blame. That said, if I were putting my name on a product, and one of the three ingredients that constitutes that being considered the end result were messed up, I'd be pretty furious.
Clearly, the pizzas aren't the only thing getting baked at Papa Johns. This place is the worst.
But do they care?No, they'll just dry their tears with $100 bills.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Cheese Pizza
- Review category
- Fast Food
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Well I called Pizza Hut and ordered a 15 inch gluten free pizza and I requested if they could add extra sauce on my pizza. Well, instead of doing what..."
- "Usually we order a side of chicken pieces with our pizzas... I like em and our dogs go crazy over chicken. They use to be the size of..."
- "This is the first and so far only Subway I've been to that cuts the already cut vegetables before putting them on your sandwich. I was floored! Times are hard..."
- "When I had bought the house a couple months ago I noticed that water was overshooting the gutters. At that time Gutter Helmet was already on the house. I had..."
- "Yesterday, I bought a bag at Lord and Taylor Store on Tysons Corner, Virginia. It's J.fold men's bag. After I came home, I found a price tag inside the bag...."
- "I called to cancel my service May 28 2014. I was told I had to send a letter. I submitted said letter but they continue to remove the funds from..."
- "Kuester has been letting Terra Green Landscaping on Concord, NC, run in and out of the property, circle the property, blow leaves directly into the cars, etc. etc. The BBB..."
- "We own a 2013 Honda CR-V it has performed very well until recently. The car was sitting in a parking lot . A crook came along side of the car..."
- "Good day, We bought a Westinghouse TV ($238) from Wal-Mart in Brossard, Quebec, Canada on the 16th of July 2016, less than a month and half later it wouldn’t work,..."