I reached Houston after traveling for 24 hours and ordered Papa Johns pizza online at 9.08 PM EST. Now the time is 10.55 PM EST and I am still waiting for pizza. I don't know if they understood that its past the dinner time.

I called the location after an hour and they said that the guy already left. I never received either Pizza or the call.

I called them again and they rudely said that the pizza was already sent out for delivery. I am pissed off with Papa John's will never order Papa John's again. Hating Papa John's now.

Review about: Papa Johns Pizza Pizza.

Had an Experience with Papa Johns Pizza?

Comments

Papa Johns Pizza - Pizza Review from Hollywood Park, Texas Papa Johns Pizza "The pizza was terrible and flavorless. The cheese was not even fully melted. ..." Read more Papa Johns Pizza - Pizza Review from Las Vegas, Nevada Papa Johns Pizza "I buy a pizza in papa johns pizza in 9255 S Eastern Ste 320 Henderson NV 89123. And the pizza was not cooked, we order with extra cheese and..." Read more Papa Johns Pizza - Papa John's pizza overcharging on 30 cent deal Papa Johns Pizza "I believe Papa Johns has, in certain cases, been overcharging cutomers regarding their 30 cent special. All their advertising and websites (http://ir.papajohns.com/releasedetail.cfm?ReleaseID=816758) clearly state "Through Jan 26, 2014, get a large..." Read more Papa Johns Pizza - Concerned!!! Papa Johns Pizza "Papa John's Manager in the Augusta Ga. On Windsor Spring Road was very rude and nasty! After i did get my pizza in an hour and an half. i askef..." Read more Ryan Homes - Poor workmanship Ryan Homes "Reason 1000 why you should never buy a home built by Dan Ryan. Had a pipe burst in the kitchen and when the corner cabinet was removed this what we..." Read more Reroof America - Disgusted with their workmanship Reroof America "Reroof America put on a new roof in August 2005. In 2008 when I started having leaks they told me they weren't responsible for workmanship after one year. I have..." Read more Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona - Botched Bathroom Remodel SA Painting and Remodeling Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona "On July 26, 2017 SA Painting and Remodeling LLC, Sebastian Arlegui and Jose Barahona, agreed to fix my bathroom. The bathroom is now in need of repair due to the..." Read more Lkq Corporation - Liers cheat's and theves...... Lkq Corporation "This is my 2 cents, LKQ in San Bernardino has a employee by the name of ralphelo who helps make sure the cars are set down correctly and cleans the..." Read more