3.2K views

Just placed an order for a 15.99 special and added a 2litter and when I heard 27 and some change as the total I asked what was the tax on the order...the tax amount was stated to me and then she said OH and a $2 delivery charge so I said ok and then went online to see what others thought. They need to up their menu $ amount cause as far as I am concerned a delivery fee goes mostly towards the driver and if not they need to look for a better delivery job or find a job in another profession...SOORY...but I would, cause the drivers are being used and customers are being GOT!!!....this will be my last time placing a delivery order with Papa Johns and sorry to the driver coming to my house...................................

Review about: Papa Johns Pizza Delivery Service.

Comments

Austin, Texas, United States #1332194

Papa John's pays mileage to their drivers. That is what your two dollar fee is to offset.

to Anonymous #1406854

That may be Papa John's excuse, but do you realize that what they pay to drivers is basically a tax deduction. Might call this double-dipping.

This is insanity. I have to pay pizza price, delivery fee, and also tip the driver.

Many ppl like me are happy to pay the driver some tips but with this delivery fee Ifeel like this resturant steals my money and let me feel enforced to pay tips for the poor driver.

Grovetown, Georgia, United States #966634

You, sir, are a cheap ***.The majority of the delivery fee does not go to the driver but to the store to cover food costs.

READ your credit card receipt and the box....both clearly state that the delivery fee is not a tip....regardless, think what I would do if I had to deliver to your house and knew that you were not going to tip...the possibilities are endless.TIP THE DRIVER CHEAPO!

reeve11
to KNOWITALL #1358924

You sir, are a ***!Wtf is the difference in food costs if I pick up the pizza or have it delivered?

It's the same pizza and comes in the same box.

Papa John's is making money off of this despicable delivery fee and does nothing for it.The driver is compensated very well by people like me who always tip 20% or more.

to KNOWITALL #1406855

Better yet--boycott pizza delivery! Make your own (better quality) or support your local pizza shop.

glennalan

When you pay for something you expect your money worth, that being said it is the employees that create a bad experience and management is at fault for lack of training, support and incentive.

#209544

im a papa johns employee and i do not get delivery fee.and where i deliver pizza you have alot of rich people who dont tip worth a s~~t and im tired of papa johns not telling customer driver doesnt get delivery charge like DOMINOS PIZZA DOES WTF IS THAT ALL ABOUT?CHRISTIANS IN THE COMMUNITY TIP AWFUL,MY FAVORITE CUSTOMERS ARE 1 MILE BEHUND STORE FIVE DOLLAR ZONE,WE HAVE A AREA CALLED RIVERSEDGE IN CLAYTON CO GA,AND THOSE PEOPLE ARE GHETTO AND DONT TIP WORTH A S~~T,THEN YOU GOT BRIERSRIDGE IN F!!!ING FAIRBURN,NOT A SINGLE WHITE PERSON AND THEY LIVE 10 MILLION DOLLAR HOUSES AND TIP NOTHING BECAUSE OF MY COLOR.I USED TO TIP MY PIZZA DRIVER FIVE TO 10 BECAUSE IMAD 1100.00 A WEEK DRIVING TRUCKS AND I AM A TRUE CHRISTIAN WHO TIPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

to ???????fville GA ***KS A~~ SO Wilmington, North Carolina, United States #655405

Are you a Christian and a kkk member leader?You walk in the papa johns store, get pizza, walk out get into your car, drive (probably get to smoke those cigs you so adore), hand the pizza off to the customer.

And do it all over again. Your pretty much sitting around all day besides the walk to the customers door and into your car. Wow I feel so sorry for you. You get paid the same amount as your co-workers who stay in the store making and rushing to make your life easier.

No cig breaks for them I bet.

How could you possibly get fired from a job making over $52,000 a year?Enjoy your music as you ride in that cool little car of yours, ***.

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #170735

Then go and pick up the pizza yourself you lazy ***, that is if you are even old enough to drive which I doubt.