On Saturday, June 20th 2015 i ordered papa johns via cellphone and i ordered the works pizza and i noticed that my garlic sauce was expired 5 months ago.See attached images!
If i had not checked the bottom, i couldve gotten sick!
Attention to detail and think about your customers!Papa johns Papa johns Papa johns Papa johns Papa johns Papa johns Papa johns Papa johns Papa johnsPapa johns Papa johns Papa Papa johns Papa johns Papa Papa johns Papa johns Papa Papa johns Papa johns Papa Papa johns Papa johns Papa Papa johns Papa johns Papa Papa johns Papa johns Papa johns
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Improper food handling
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Garlic Sauce
- Review category
- Fast Food
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "On Saturday Jan. 12, I ordered a Large Canadian Bacon/Pineapple/Olive Pizza from Papa Johns. Asked for the order to arrive at 4:30pm for the football game. Pizza shows up at..."
- "This is the first and so far only Subway I've been to that cuts the already cut vegetables before putting them on your sandwich. I was floored! Times are hard..."
- "My wife and I ordered pizza and cheese sticks, as per our usual routine. I bit into a cheese stick; noticed something black under the cheese; and it turned out..."
- "We pay $102.49 a month for 1. Plain home phone service. It comes with extra *** which we don't use. We have an answering machine and not interested in 3-way..."
- "I hired Chuck Messina for a divorce. It was a nightmare. He dragged my case forever by creating false problems and giving me false hope. Charles Messina ended up making..."
- " My 3 months old SC P 20000 Serial # W3DE000347, installed in Goleta, CA USA started spewing ink all over the prints .I called in to raise a complaint..."
- "Way off! Using for an army ball but this just looks too cheap for a formal ball! Too big and fitting sucks!! Waste of $40!!!!! ..."
- "My daughter went to Furnish 123 in March 2015. At the time we were starting over and did not have any furniture at all. My daughter financed through Crest Financial;..."
- "The Grove at Clarksville is the worst place we've rented from thus far. They don't care about the safety of their tenants. My 21 year old daughter was threatened with..."