3.1
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

Called papa johns 3 or 4 times and was put on hold after the first ring every single time.I hung up after 5 minutes of being on hold each time and called back.

I know their policy is the phone should be answered before the third ring but there should be a certain amount of time a customer should be on hold.

There was a previous time when I was sitting in my car in front of the papa johns store because I couldnt go in due to it being late.I called and watched the employee answer the phone (my phone call) and put me on hold right away just so he could finish his conversation with a fellow employee and sip on his soda.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Papa Johns Pizza. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Papa Johns Pizza.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Fast Food category for more informed decision or compare Papa Johns Pizza to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Papa Johns Pizza?

Comments