Las Vegas, Nevada
Featured on Instagram Not resolved

I buy a pizza in papa johns pizza in 9255 S Eastern Ste 320 Henderson NV 89123.And the pizza was not cooked, we order with extra cheese and not extra cheese.

We spoke with the "supervisor " to return my money back but she only offers me other pizza, because I paid with a visa gift she can't not return my money back. She or them want for me to get another pizza but we don't want that we want my money back. We lost our money and we get a very bad service a very bad pizza. We trying to speak with the manager but not manager available.

Lady supervisor know s nothing about customers services. She ignores our situation and live us alone in the counter. Please see the picture and bill.

And see the store video.Bad service = bad pizza= no good business.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Papa Johns Pizza Pizza
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Papa Johns Pizza?

Submit review

Comments

#1219937

At first glass, that pizza looks delicious. But then I looked at the closeup and I can see where some parts of the crust are not cooked thoroughly. Also, it does not appear there is extra cheese.

unfairhiringprastices

The pizza looks fine and I am sure you ate the whole thing and are just looking for a free meal. If you are that poor that you cannot afford to feed yourself stop spending money for internet access, and since you do have access search for local food kitchens. Their refusing you to give you your money back was not bad customer servive as you are not entitled to it.