Papa Johns Pizza Pizza Review from Las Vegas, Nevada
I buy a pizza in papa johns pizza in 9255 S Eastern Ste 320 Henderson NV 89123.And the pizza was not cooked, we order with extra cheese and not extra cheese.
We spoke with the "supervisor " to return my money back but she only offers me other pizza, because I paid with a visa gift she can't not return my money back. She or them want for me to get another pizza but we don't want that we want my money back. We lost our money and we get a very bad service a very bad pizza. We trying to speak with the manager but not manager available.
Lady supervisor know s nothing about customers services. She ignores our situation and live us alone in the counter. Please see the picture and bill.
And see the store video.Bad service = bad pizza= no good business.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "How the *** do you make a pizza without any cheese? That's not even an option on the website. Forgetting a topping, maybe. Forgetting to cut the pizza before it's..."
- "I believe Papa Johns has, in certain cases, been overcharging cutomers regarding their 30 cent special. All their advertising and websites (http://ir.papajohns.com/releasedetail.cfm?ReleaseID=816758) clearly state "Through Jan 26, 2014, get a large..."
- "I bought a 10 pc bucket of chicken from the KFC at 955 Saratoga Ave, San Jose on Sunday Feb. 1, 2015. The bucket contained 3 *** total. ..."
- "768090 I sent you the letter some days ago telling you I was still waiting for the rest of my clothes. I think I already received all even though I..."
- " I visited Las Vegas from July 10-16. I was lodged this time at the Golden Nugget off Fremont Street. On this trip folks I rented a car from Budget..."
- "I went to the McDonalds on Boulder Highway near Flamingo in Las Vegas this morning. I ordered a Sausage McMuffin with Egg and a large coffee, then changed the..."
- "This driver was sitting in traffic blocking the road for 20 minutes talking on his cell phone. I stopped because i use this company and thought the truck was disabled..."
- "I purchased an engine for a little over $2k for son's 2005 my Jeep. Was told by Tom and their website that engine came with a warranty. 17,000 miles (..."
- "I ordered a Nikon D610 Camera Body w/ accessories bundle this week. I received the item and it came in a box with absolutely ZERO bubble wrap and all of..."