Papa Johns Pizza Pizza Review from Las Vegas, Nevada

I buy a pizza in papa johns pizza in 9255 S Eastern Ste 320 Henderson NV 89123.And the pizza was not cooked, we order with extra cheese and not extra cheese.

We spoke with the "supervisor " to return my money back but she only offers me other pizza, because I paid with a visa gift she can't not return my money back. She or them want for me to get another pizza but we don't want that we want my money back. We lost our money and we get a very bad service a very bad pizza. We trying to speak with the manager but not manager available.

Lady supervisor know s nothing about customers services. She ignores our situation and live us alone in the counter. Please see the picture and bill.

And see the store video.Bad service = bad pizza= no good business.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Bad quality
Product or service
Review category
Fast Food
review #923829

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Papa Johns Pizza? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Sep 29 #1219937

At first glass, that pizza looks delicious. But then I looked at the closeup and I can see where some parts of the crust are not cooked thoroughly. Also, it does not appear there is extra cheese.

1 0 Reply

Sep 24 #1217836 Waltham, Massachusetts

The pizza looks fine and I am sure you ate the whole thing and are just looking for a free meal. If you are that poor that you cannot afford to feed yourself stop spending money for internet access, and since you do have access search for local food kitchens. Their refusing you to give you your money back was not bad customer servive as you are not entitled to it.

4 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Papa Johns Pizza. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Papa Johns Pizza.
Filing a new complaint about