This is how the pizza arrived.I didn't alter it in any way.
Never in the 10+ years that I've gotten pizza from Papa Johns have they ever let me down, but this time things changed. I guess the delivery guy was pissed off at the world and decided to take it out on me. I called the store to tell the manager by the name of Cory and he said "next time you order pizzas, make sure you mention your name and give your phone number and we will give you credit for two pizzas." What he failed to do was take down my contact info. He hung up the phone so fast before I could even give him the info.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- At least a Credit for an extra large pizza with 3 toppings minimum as this was an extra large pizza w/ 3 toppings and I had used the papa rewards for it.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Fast Food
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Well I called Pizza Hut and ordered a 15 inch gluten free pizza and I requested if they could add extra sauce on my pizza. Well, instead of doing what..."
- "On Friday, 9/12/2014, I order a Philly Cheese Steak pizza from the Brooklyn Park, MN, Dominos. It was delivered and I tipped the driver. Then we opened the..."
- "Matt Buss doesn't even run his own business but has teenagers doing it for him whiles hes living it up on vacations left and right. Occasionally, every few months..."
- "Stayed at Calypso Cay...yes timeshare was a rip off but we were smart enough not to buy it...they kept changing the prices...too expensive...why would u pay thousands of dollars just..."
- "I bought the oasis/chestnut blended leather sectional with two recliners and a storage Otto w/caster about three years ago and I have taken care of them cleaning with leather care..."
- "Avana Lenox in Atlanta Georgia is ant Infested. I moved in two weeks ago and have been dealing with ants in every room (literally) everyday I asked to be let out..."
- "My first MTB was missing the top dollar item. Seems like they will send me the missing item. I still canceled the subscription, it should be easy to..."
- "This is the work of Appliances done right! They said they provided a 90 day warranty, but they will not come out and fix the issues I'm having. ..."
- "Amazon took my money and failed to delivery the items in their listing. The listing clearly showed a 10 count box,(see screen shot), and they sent 1. I contacted Amazon..."