This is how the pizza arrived.I didn't alter it in any way.
Never in the 10+ years that I've gotten pizza from Papa Johns have they ever let me down, but this time things changed. I guess the delivery guy was pissed off at the world and decided to take it out on me. I called the store to tell the manager by the name of Cory and he said "next time you order pizzas, make sure you mention your name and give your phone number and we will give you credit for two pizzas." What he failed to do was take down my contact info. He hung up the phone so fast before I could even give him the info.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- At least a Credit for an extra large pizza with 3 toppings minimum as this was an extra large pizza w/ 3 toppings and I had used the papa rewards for it.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Fast Food
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I happen to be under the common impression that Subway is healthy and hygienic. I was frequently the boat basin outlet (Karachi, Pakistan) that is open 24/7 on a regular..."
- "I ordered two salads and soups.. The spinach salad has a very large photo on the side of the cash register and over head.. and what was served was exactly..."
- "My nephew who goes to rise learning center is entered in the Chicago bears kids club. First the coupon he got came on the day it expired and second the..."
- "My husband bought me 2 dozen flowers for my birthday. $131.00 total Day two these roses began to wilt and head south. I called the company and was told they..."
- "I ordered the "Meet your dream" Bouquet/Teddy bear/Chocolates combo from Phoolwala.com. They charged me an extra Rs.400 for delivery charges to that small town. I ordered this bouquet for a..."
- "I spent good money on a can of planters deluxe mixed nut an when i open the can i find a lot of nesty green nuts all in this can..."
- "I came into this place a month ago & has been a nightmare ever since. It's been almost 5 weeks later and I still don't have my car due to..."
- "TruGreen was supposed to take care of crabgrass NOT kill my grass! Don't know how they can call themselves professionals not knowing about chemicals and what would damage grass...."
- "I have an issue with damage to my yard for over a month now. The issue happenned not even a month after i moved in. I have provided several emails..."