This is how the pizza arrived.I didn't alter it in any way.

Never in the 10+ years that I've gotten pizza from Papa Johns have they ever let me down, but this time things changed. I guess the delivery guy was pissed off at the world and decided to take it out on me. I called the store to tell the manager by the name of Cory and he said "next time you order pizzas, make sure you mention your name and give your phone number and we will give you credit for two pizzas." What he failed to do was take down my contact info. He hung up the phone so fast before I could even give him the info.

So sad.

Review about: Papa Johns Pizza Pizza.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: At least a Credit for an extra large pizza with 3 toppings minimum as this was an extra large pizza w/ 3 toppings and I had used the papa rewards for it. .

Had an Experience with Papa Johns Pizza?

Comments

go on a diet, do us all a favor

to Sue Atlanta, Georgia, United States #913616

Go to a psychiatrist, do us all a favor [:

Papa Johns Pizza - Pizza Review from Dalworthington Gardens, Texas Papa Johns Pizza "Pappa John was by far my favorite pizza, but on 1-9-2016, my daughter and I ordered 2 large pizzas and was told that the wait was 1hr. Nearly 2 hrs..." Read more Papa Johns Pizza - Pizza Review from Conyers, Georgia Papa Johns Pizza "I ordered a cinnapie as I do almost every week. Yet this is the 3rd time it came back burnt and drowned in icing. And not to mention hard as..." Read more Papa Johns Pizza - Really nasty Papa Johns Pizza " The pizza looked old. It was room temperature, which is Not rare at this location, when it arrived. When my toddler spit it out, I tried it and no..." Read more Papa Johns Pizza - Horrible Service! Will not patronize again! Papa Johns Pizza "Pizza was delivered w/o correct toppings and two wings missing. Called and credit given for future order of pizza/wings. Received replacement order, there wasn't any pep on my The Works...." Read more FREIGHT SHIPMENT - FEDEX SUB-CONTRACTS Fedex "Package was sent from shipper using FEDEX... Package was shipped on 8 Sep - Package was deemed undeliverable because of damage in shipment on 26 Sep - Package was shipped..." Read more Century Communities Refusal to Fix Their Issue Century Communities "My wife and I bought a home in the Reserve at Bay Creek in Loganville Georgia on January 20, 2016. Almost immediately (January 22, 2016) we started noticing water stains..." Read more Helzberg Diamonds - Scamed Helzberg Diamonds "In April i bought my fiancee an engament ring from Helzberg. Its 14k white gold diamonds and blue sapphires. It after taxes was $3064.00 i lost my job do to..." Read more Anderson Duff Attorney Lawyer Revision Legal Revision Legal "Anderson Duff stole trust fund money from my grandfather. He is a lying, dishonest charlatan. My grandfather is now dying because he isn't able to pay for surgery. A truly..." Read more