This is how the pizza arrived.I didn't alter it in any way.

Never in the 10+ years that I've gotten pizza from Papa Johns have they ever let me down, but this time things changed. I guess the delivery guy was pissed off at the world and decided to take it out on me. I called the store to tell the manager by the name of Cory and he said "next time you order pizzas, make sure you mention your name and give your phone number and we will give you credit for two pizzas." What he failed to do was take down my contact info. He hung up the phone so fast before I could even give him the info.

So sad.

Review about: Papa Johns Pizza Pizza.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: At least a Credit for an extra large pizza with 3 toppings minimum as this was an extra large pizza w/ 3 toppings and I had used the papa rewards for it. .

Had an Experience with Papa Johns Pizza?

Comments

go on a diet, do us all a favor

to Sue Atlanta, Georgia, United States #913616

Go to a psychiatrist, do us all a favor [:

Papa Johns Pizza - No Canadian Bacon Papa Johns Pizza "On Saturday Jan. 12, I ordered a Large Canadian Bacon/Pineapple/Olive Pizza from Papa Johns. Asked for the order to arrive at 4:30pm for the football game. Pizza shows up at..." Read more Papa Johns Pizza - No Cheese Papa Johns Pizza "How the *** do you make a pizza without any cheese? That's not even an option on the website. Forgetting a topping, maybe. Forgetting to cut the pizza before it's..." Read more Papa Johns Pizza - Horrible Service! Will not patronize again! Papa Johns Pizza "Pizza was delivered w/o correct toppings and two wings missing. Called and credit given for future order of pizza/wings. Received replacement order, there wasn't any pep on my The Works...." Read more Papa Johns Pizza - Papa John's pizza overcharging on 30 cent deal Papa Johns Pizza "I believe Papa Johns has, in certain cases, been overcharging cutomers regarding their 30 cent special. All their advertising and websites (http://ir.papajohns.com/releasedetail.cfm?ReleaseID=816758) clearly state "Through Jan 26, 2014, get a large..." Read more Benefitwallet - NSF Fees Benefitwallet "I entered an "online payment" reimbursement and for for some reason I was not provided an alert at the end of the request stating that it was received. With that..." Read more Acceptance Now - This place is a joke Acceptance Now "This is my yard before and after these people have came. Twice this has happened. Not to mention giving my lawn person my info and why they was here im..." Read more Flanigan Brothers Septic Illegal Flanigan Brothers Septic "Flanigan brothers septic is an illegal dumping septic tank company. They have been caught in the city of Buford for illegally dumping sewage into storm drains. They have also been..." Read more Dynamex - Untruthful and never delivered Dynamex "On August 18th Staples contracted them to deliver supplies. They delivered to someone named P. Pedro on Augeust 18th, 2017. Our office is closed on Friday's. There is no one..." Read more