Papa Johns Pizza - Really nasty
The pizza looked old. It was room temperature, which is Not rare at this location, when it arrived. When my toddler spit it out, I tried it and no wonder he spit it out. It tasted Like Dirt & Old.
The cheese was slimy & tepid. Mushroom had a grainy texture with dirt taste. The pizza was made sloppy and carelessly. I Bet it was dropped or something nasty.
I am filing a complaint with the FDA. It was absolutely nasty and also it was a free pizza with the 25 point catch. Figures.
You can see from the photos that the cheese has a sheen. But, don't let that fool you. It's not cheesy goodness, it is a slimy, phlegmy substance. The sauce also looks as if it was sitting overnight on the dough. Yuck.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Fast Food
You May Also Like
- "I went to the Resturant on Bridford Parkway with my friend for lunch, then afterwards I ordered two more sandwiches or rather subs to go for m mom and husband...."
- "This is my 3rd bad experience at the Popeyes in Aransas Pass, Texas. The first time, they made my husband take chicken that had been sitting there, instead of fresh..."
- "This is how the pizza arrived. I didn't alter it in any way. Never in the 10+ years that I've gotten pizza from Papa Johns have they ever let me..."
- "BAD BREEDER EXPERIENCE 3D Retrievers - Labrador Retriever Breeder Conroe, TX Recently purchased a 3 year old Lab, who was stated to be in good health, with no known health..."
- "My programmable Honeywell thermostat blow up & caused smoke. I was out at work & came home and saw wall had some smoke on it. The house smelled very bad...."
- "They are horrible. I just got a coat. was supposed to be Medium, but is size XXXS or "zero." Won't fit anyone over the age of 10. I am out..."
- "I rented from them and was charged 30% more than their "No Surprises" pricing. There was NOT full disclosure concerning the roadside assistance plan. My reservation total was..."
- "I have been to this location before with a bad experience but management helped me greatly since it took so long and they were unable to address all of my..."
- "Ok....i live in the United States and in Louisville Kentucky to ne exact...i regularly shop at Family Dollar store to purchase my water...i buy your water...plain purified water...with this batch..."