Papa Johns Pizza - Review about Burnt Cinnapie from Conyers, Georgia
I ordered a cinnapie as I do almost every week. Yet this is the 3rd time it came back burnt and drowned in icing. And not to mention hard as a rock.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Burnt Cinnapie
- Review category
- Fast Food
You May Also Like
- "On Saturday Jan. 12, I ordered a Large Canadian Bacon/Pineapple/Olive Pizza from Papa Johns. Asked for the order to arrive at 4:30pm for the football game. Pizza shows up at..."
- "I ordered 3 boneless buffalo combos on Wednesday, 3/2/16. My daughters and I sat down to eat and after eating about 3 or 4 wings we discovered that the chicken..."
- "Two Bad Experiences Are More Than Enough At Two Different Fatburgers! Can You Believe It! This afternoon being Thursday, July 23, 2015 at approximately 12:50 P.M., I went into the..."
- "Bought a wall unit from rooms to go. It was delivered but the hardware was missing. So I have all the pieces are laying on my living room floor...."
- "AAmco located in Conyers Georgia at 1662 highway 138NE I have been told on the phone to bring in coupon for 10% off of service when going to pay for..."
- "Bought my pup a bag of ever pet dog food and now hes *** blood and wont eat unless its table scrapes now have to take him to the vet...."
- "We took our 2016 Jayco Travel Trailer to Camping World Albuquerque. Our furnace quit on us (Cold). They fixed the furnace stating that it was from the MFG not crimping..."
- "This driver was sitting in traffic blocking the road for 20 minutes talking on his cell phone. I stopped because i use this company and thought the truck was disabled..."
- "Great partner and company, design build and operate super concepts. Genius Was ecstatic to work on E_P with mr keyes. It started my career..."