Pappa John was by far my favorite pizza, but on 1-9-2016, my daughter and I ordered 2 large pizzas and was told that the wait was 1hr.Nearly 2 hrs later i call to ask about my order and the associate told me that her computer showed that someone called and voided the order.
I asked to speak with the manager, he gets on the phone and informed me that where i live was not within their delivery rout. Reallly? You mean to tell me that almost 2 hours later instead of calling me to tell me that there was an issue with where i live, Papa john's in Temple tx decided that i, a faithful customer wasn't important enogh to call to let me know of this issue. I had to call nearly 2 hours later only to hear the manager tell me that the girl that made me feel like i was lying about calling and voiding the order, shouldn't have told me that, no apologies just careless attitude.
The manager was not rude, he just didn't even offer to make it right.
Thanks allot papa john, I'll never order from my x favorite pizza place again.Looks like it's back to pizza hut.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "This is my 3rd bad experience at the Popeyes in Aransas Pass, Texas. The first time, they made my husband take chicken that had been sitting there, instead of fresh..."
- "Bought 11 piece chicken special at Indepence MO location. Most were tiny wings and legs ( looked almost the size of Cornish hens ), but the most outrageous part was 2..."
- "My sons went to Taco Bell and ordered nacho supremes with no meat, beans, cheese with no red sauce, loaded potato grillers no potatoes because they have food allergies and..."
- "**Sept 14 2014 Click4Support called today and said they would not be billing my credit card for the $1200. They offered an additional gift certificate for the "inconvenience"..."
- "Avoid getting a Samsung washing machine. Like many others, the area around the bleach dispenser on our Samsung WA5451ANW washing machine began to show signs of rusting after just..."
- "Sob story Elizabeth white claimed her mom dying of cancer, job takes too much time need to get rid of horses to good home - total scam! Horses originally in..."
- "Stay far away from this low life company as possible. They delivered our entire belongings to a two small storage facility and never called us or notified us they were..."
- "Purchased a Super Start Powersport battery from Oreilly Auto and got ripped by Oreilly's. When I first 'unwrapped' the battery when I got home, the battery case was a very tight..."
- " I stopped by the McDonald's located at 3026 N. Hampton Road, I Dallas, TX 75212 to buy something to eat and charge my phone (which was completely dead). Around..."