Pappa John was by far my favorite pizza, but on 1-9-2016, my daughter and I ordered 2 large pizzas and was told that the wait was 1hr.Nearly 2 hrs later i call to ask about my order and the associate told me that her computer showed that someone called and voided the order.
I asked to speak with the manager, he gets on the phone and informed me that where i live was not within their delivery rout. Reallly? You mean to tell me that almost 2 hours later instead of calling me to tell me that there was an issue with where i live, Papa john's in Temple tx decided that i, a faithful customer wasn't important enogh to call to let me know of this issue. I had to call nearly 2 hours later only to hear the manager tell me that the girl that made me feel like i was lying about calling and voiding the order, shouldn't have told me that, no apologies just careless attitude.
The manager was not rude, he just didn't even offer to make it right.
Thanks allot papa john, I'll never order from my x favorite pizza place again.Looks like it's back to pizza hut.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Their food sucks as well as their customer service… They seem worse to me... I got wings that were delivered to my door and went straight into the trash! Total..."
- "Two Bad Experiences Are More Than Enough At Two Different Fatburgers! Can You Believe It! This afternoon being Thursday, July 23, 2015 at approximately 12:50 P.M., I went into the..."
- "Reviews While running errands tonight, my boyfriend and I figured we'd place an order on pizza huts mobile app and swing by the drive-thru on our way home. We ordered..."
- "Sob story Elizabeth white claimed her mom dying of cancer, job takes too much time need to get rid of horses to good home - total scam! Horses originally in..."
- "Avoid getting a Samsung washing machine. Like many others, the area around the bleach dispenser on our Samsung WA5451ANW washing machine began to show signs of rusting after just..."
- "**Sept 14 2014 Click4Support called today and said they would not be billing my credit card for the $1200. They offered an additional gift certificate for the "inconvenience"..."
- "We have had several epic fails with otterbox but we got the new samsung galaxy s7 for my husband on black friday. They didnt have any lifeproof cases in so..."
- "We paid $500 for a Larson security door including installation by a contractor! This door was presented with a video of being beaten with a bat, and a crowbar with..."
- "I bought a $14.00 pair of earrings that looked beautiful on their website. They looked stunning, and I was so excited to get them. I got them in the mail..."