Dalworthington Gardens, Texas

Pappa John was by far my favorite pizza, but on 1-9-2016, my daughter and I ordered 2 large pizzas and was told that the wait was 1hr.Nearly 2 hrs later i call to ask about my order and the associate told me that her computer showed that someone called and voided the order.

I asked to speak with the manager, he gets on the phone and informed me that where i live was not within their delivery rout. Reallly? You mean to tell me that almost 2 hours later instead of calling me to tell me that there was an issue with where i live, Papa john's in Temple tx decided that i, a faithful customer wasn't important enogh to call to let me know of this issue. I had to call nearly 2 hours later only to hear the manager tell me that the girl that made me feel like i was lying about calling and voiding the order, shouldn't have told me that, no apologies just careless attitude.

The manager was not rude, he just didn't even offer to make it right.

Thanks allot papa john, I'll never order from my x favorite pizza place again.Looks like it's back to pizza hut.

Review about: Papa Johns Pizza.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Papa Johns Pizza Pizza
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Order processing issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Papa Johns Pizza?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion