Review about Papa Johns Pizza from Dalworthington Gardens, Texas

Pappa John was by far my favorite pizza, but on 1-9-2016, my daughter and I ordered 2 large pizzas and was told that the wait was 1hr.Nearly 2 hrs later i call to ask about my order and the associate told me that her computer showed that someone called and voided the order.

I asked to speak with the manager, he gets on the phone and informed me that where i live was not within their delivery rout. Reallly? You mean to tell me that almost 2 hours later instead of calling me to tell me that there was an issue with where i live, Papa john's in Temple tx decided that i, a faithful customer wasn't important enogh to call to let me know of this issue. I had to call nearly 2 hours later only to hear the manager tell me that the girl that made me feel like i was lying about calling and voiding the order, shouldn't have told me that, no apologies just careless attitude.

The manager was not rude, he just didn't even offer to make it right.

Thanks allot papa john, I'll never order from my x favorite pizza place again.Looks like it's back to pizza hut.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Papa Johns Pizza
Review category
Fast Food
review #767518

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Papa Johns Pizza? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.