Wow I can't believe that I am writing this. There is an old saying that states; "Screw me once shame on you but screw me twice shame on me." Ever heard of this?

Well, I want to tell you about Papa Johns Pizza. I am starting to think that it may not just be a bad store but maybe it is the concept of the entire company.

Some time ago I was on my way out of town to a meeting and there was a Papa Johns Pizza close to where the meeting was going to be held. I ordered the pizza from my cell phone so it would be ready for me to pick it up soon. First, I almost did not find the place. There was no sign to be seen from any street. I found out later they were remodeling the building and all of the signs were removed. I still think they could have had some kind of signage. Anyway I picked up my pizza and left. When I got to the meeting there were two others that I was meeting. I said lets go ahead and eat the pizza before it gets any colder.

This was cool and so was the pizza. This was the worse pizza I think any of us had ever eaten. Will a couple days later when I was entering my receipt into my ledger I thought, you know I really should complain to someone as that was really bad pizza. So I called and talked to a manager that pretty much in short words told me to take a hike. I was told that if I wanted to come by sometime they would give me a new pizza free of charge but I told him they were 50 miles away as I was there for a company meeting and would not be back in that area anytime soon. So, I found a district office phone number and called them.

They at least acted like they cared and sent me a coupon for a large pizza of my choice.

Well when I got the coupon it was for store completely out of my area, so I called them back and they told me that was the only coupon they had and if I had any trouble cashing it in to let them know. So today I ran across the coupon again and decided that Pizza sounded good. So I asked the wife to call and order the Pizza. She did and told them it was a free coupon from the corporate office. They said no problem but could be paying $1.88 for the delivery. My wife asked me this and I said sure that would be fair with the high cost of gas. Then a few minuets latter we received a call back from the Papa Johns store and informed us the manager said no way were they delivering a free pizza even if we offered to pay $2.00 delivery.

So I thought for a minute and then called the store back and informed them I would be there in a couple of minuets to get my free pizza. When I got there I was treated like I had done something wrong and when I asked to speak to the manager I was told he was too busy to talk to me. So, here is a classic story of not just bad customer service but what I would classify as NO CUSTOMER SERVICE!

Needlessly I will never order another Papa Johns Pizza again and I will do everything I can, to tell as many people as I know this story so they too will know what kind of a company this really is. If I already had a problem with the company wither it was from this store or not I think that since I offered to pay $2.00 for the delivery that the store manager should have done everything he could to make sure I was happy with the service. And to make things worse this pizza was as bad as the last one. We ordered pepperoni and black olive on just half the pizza and we counted the black olives and there were only 8 pieces of black olive on this pizza!

Review about: Papa Johns Pizza Pizza.

Had an Experience with Papa Johns Pizza?

Comments

Bellevue, Washington, United States #953281

Papa John's is dee-lish-ee-on, maybe you weren't holding your mouth right.

So I called and talked to a manager(you are leaving something out here, like your rudeness???? that pretty much in short words told me to take a hike.

Grow up. You entitled spoiled baby

That could be the better ingrediants they talk about...

Hey papa johns when are y'all get rid of the PO system in come up to 21st century what Domino's way future bro easier your behind get to the future

I ORDERED A LARGE CHICKEN PARMESAN PIZZA ON 7/27/12 FROM THE REISTERSTOWN,MD STORE.THE ONLINE PHOTO LOOKED LUSCIOUS BUT WHEN IT

WAS DELIVERED WE STARTED TO EAT IT MY WIFE AND I SAID TO EACH OTHER THAT THE PIZZA WAS BLAND NO TASTE AT ALL.THIS HAPPENED ABOUT A MONTH AGO BUT WE THOUGHT WE WOULD GIVE PAPA JOHN'S A TRY AGAIN AGAIN,WHAT A TERRIBLE MISTAKE.THIS IS THE REASON I'M COMPOSING THIS COMMENT.MY ADVICE TO GOOD PIZZA LOVERS PATRONIZE YOUR LOCAL PIZZA SHOP.

DAC

I ordered a pizza that never came. I called over an hour and fifteen minutes later only to get yelled at and told to go pick it up myself. Never again will I order from that shithole.

i live in zanesville and the papa johns on maple avenue has the rudest most imcompetant ppl i have ever seen, They gave me attitude, and they overcharged me not once but three times on the same order, then their employee decided it would be a great idea to come to my house and proceed to yell at me and cuss at me because they screwed up , i will never order from that location again as i do not like paying $48.00 for 2 pizzas that was suppossed to cost $20.00 , getting yelled amd cussed , or being called a ***.. papa johns , for get reinventing your pizza reinvent your employees ( can you say customer service ????)

couldn't agree with PJManager more.I'm a General Manager of a franchised restaurant and feel the same frustration that he does.

Certainly, not everyone's experience can be perfect every time, but some people just want to complain.

babygirlsmom: our operating system will not allow us to change the charged price of a credit card without re-running the credit card number.That is what the manager was trying to tell you, although you probably weren't listening since he was 'teenage-sounding'

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #133054

My guess is this guy is complaining for another free pizza.Honestly these people if they cannot afford to buy their pizza they should go on food stamps.

I bet the pizza was great but he just want free food.You act like an *** you get treated like one.