I ordered small mushroom pizza and wings from Papa Johns Pizza, Middleburg Hts., Ohio, on Pearl Road.So I go in, tell him my name.

He gets my two little boxes and then opens up the wing box to show me aluminum foil folded up with ranch on the side. I looked at him like ? What? And??

Then he opened up my pizza box and exposed my hot pizza in the air and showed it to me as if it was a diamond ring or something. And I told him to close the box already!! I paid for it and left very angry and disgusted. Nobody has ever done that before to me.

Does the Delivery guy go to your house and open up the boxes in front of you before you pay for them? No, he looks at the tag on the box to make sure he is giving you the right box. It just made me feel like, ugh, this guy just opened up my box of food. What else did he do to it before I got there.

I also felt like he suggested that "ha ha, I opened up your box of food and there's nothing you can do about it". And I also felt violated and I felt like, are you that inept that looking at the tag receipt pasted to the box with my name on it isn't enough ? Did I ASK for you to open my box of pizza?? I want it to stay hot.

Anyway, thanks for listening.

If I call the manager, he won't care anyway.What do you think?

Review about: Papa Johns Pizza Pizza.

Had an Experience with Papa Johns Pizza?

Comments

lol wow!Get a grip!

They just want to make sure your satisfied with your order.Get a life buddy.

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #163925

they generally do that to show you how your pizza looks. Your pizza would be exposed to the air anyway when you open it.

Overreact much.Thats what they are supposed to do.

It's people like you who make these peoples jobs that much harder for no reason.Grow up and get your lard *** out to another restaurant for your daily load of fat.

they are supposed to do that. most employees just dont follow that rule.

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #133274

Well you need to expose the pizza to the air when you are going to eat it. They do that to make you check your pizza. You just forgot to take your meds.

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #133273

I think your order was properly checked to ensure you got what you paid for and that your anger is weirdly disproportionate to the event.As for what the guy did to your food before you got there, well, he probably helped cook it.

Your complaint really makes you sound like a paranoid freak.Just make your food at home from now on.

Hameenlinna, Southern Finland, Finland #133208

LADY YOU BETTER GO SEE A SHRINK!NO MAYME YOU NEED A HEART DOCTOR IF YOU THAT UPSET!!!!!!!!!!!!

RELAX YOU *** THIS IS NOT THE FIRST PIZZA BOX THAT HAS BEEN OPENED.:cry :( :? :sigh :eek