1.6

Update by user Dec 05, 2014

WORST DAY OF MY LIFE.......!! A man with orthodox beliefs of being a vegetarian had to eat pepperoni today just because of sheer ignorance from an employee..!! :'(

Original review posted by user Dec 04, 2014

I am a student at Clemson University, SC.This papa John's is in the campus in fernow st cafe.

I ordered a garden fresh pizza and without any doubts i just went ahead n joined ny friends and started eating it. After i took a *** is when i realized it was a PEPPERONI..!!!! Yes, I am religiously bound by not eating meat and ate it today because of their carelessness. I am deeply dissapointed and sad and my stomach hurts :(

& i went and checked if i pikd up the pizza from the wrng row but all the pizzas in the garden fresh row was pepperoni n cheese.

It is just ignorance. !!!

:(:i need an answer !!!:( lost beleif in papa john

Review about: Papa Johns Pizza Pizza.

Had an Experience with Papa Johns Pizza?

Comments

Adams, Massachusetts, United States #918387

It appears to me that you can neither spell nor tell the difference between meat and vegetables. Perhaps you should stick to a liquid diet.

to Anonymous Clemson, South Carolina, United States #918411

Tel that to ur stomach after 12hours stressful work without food and going to a regular joint picking up usual food unsuspectingly.

I posted this to be a warning to other ppl to avoid such instances.

Thank u for ur comment though !!

to sam #931056

papa john's puts the pepperoni right on top of the cheese.it's not even like it was hidden from view.

you should quit school. you can neither spell nor identify standard meats. it's obviously a complete waste of money.

but maybe you could find someone to pay you to complain on the internet.you seem to be good at that.

to Anonymous Clemson, South Carolina, United States #931062

Hey man..you obviously do not understand what it means for a man with relegious beliefs to lose it over mistake done by a *** waitress at a restaurant.

I dont know if you are an employee at papa johns or something but when i say they *** up they did *** up man..

Youll understand when this happens to you.

I'm not here for the money.I posted this review here to express my frustration that day and to let other vegans know to be aware what they are eating at regular pick up joints.

sumantr
Clemson, South Carolina, United States #913181

Never will i eat again in PAPAJOHNS