I have not ordered from papa johns in five yrs. Use to love the pizza. but quality of the pizza just not the same. But the school was selling coupons from papa johns, even though in the past not satisfied. Bought some and willing to give papa johns a another chance. We ordered two pizza's tonight from papa johns one was an Hawiaian pizza and one other I'm sorry that I spent my money at papa johns. The quality of the pizza has gone down over the yrs. I remember when papa was the best. Not no more. I will never eat papa johns again. The rest of the coupons I put in the trash.

Mindy

Review about: Papa Johns Pizza Pizza.

Had an Experience with Papa Johns Pizza?

Comments

Orlando, Florida, United States #577241

Poppa Johns always garbage and never will change. Syop complaining and consider it a donation and throw Poppa Johns garbage in the trash. Buy a frozen pizza that is better tha *** Poppa Johns puts out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Papa Johns Pizza - Toppings stuck to box Papa Johns Pizza "this is the way my pizza arrived, i have attached a picture, now i have a picnic to go to without a pizza and have to stop somewhere in order..." Read more Papa Johns Pizza - Pizza butchered on its way to my house Papa Johns Pizza "This is how the pizza arrived. I didn't alter it in any way. Never in the 10+ years that I've gotten pizza from Papa Johns have they ever let me..." Read more Papa Johns Pizza - Pizza Review from Dalworthington Gardens, Texas Papa Johns Pizza "Pappa John was by far my favorite pizza, but on 1-9-2016, my daughter and I ordered 2 large pizzas and was told that the wait was 1hr. Nearly 2 hrs..." Read more Papa Johns Pizza - Really nasty Papa Johns Pizza " The pizza looked old. It was room temperature, which is Not rare at this location, when it arrived. When my toddler spit it out, I tried it and no..." Read more Frontgate - When a pledge is just a pledge.  3 Attempts at delivery and each time the product was damaged!!! Frontgate "Originally ordered the Palermo outdoor Lg Sq Table/Chairs set on July 17, 2017. First and second deliveries showed up with either glass broken and/or cheap plastic piece that holds table..." Read more Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona - Botched Bathroom Remodel SA Painting and Remodeling Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona "On July 26, 2017 SA Painting and Remodeling LLC, Sebastian Arlegui and Jose Barahona, agreed to fix my bathroom. The bathroom is now in need of repair due to the..." Read more Fanatics - Terrible Terrible store Fanatics "Please do not buy from Fanatics, Fans Edge, or College Football store. (all the same place) I bought 3 shirts from Fanatics, took forever to get them, and when I..." Read more Directv - Sales Representative Lied Regarding Sales Offer Directv "On 9-14-17, I was approached by a Direct TV sales representative, offering promotional sales for service. Since I had Uverse service and was looking to lower the cost of my..." Read more