3.5

I tryed the new fritos chilli pizza monday.Best pizza ever!

Wednesday I order it again. The WORST ever!! From the Jacksonville,FL store. It was an hour and a half late, soggy, nasty, like it was made yesterday and thrown in the microwave!

I called the store to complain and the manager tried to blame it on everything but his store....call order was high, traffic was bad, the jalopinios made it soggy, tomatoes(which are advertised on the pizza) made it soggy. On top of being rude, he was very un-professional.

I just want my complaint well noted and taken under advisment.I dont want this to happen again, or I might re-evaluate my favorite pizza place.

Review about: Papa Johns Pizza Pizza.

Had an Experience with Papa Johns Pizza?

Comments

Papa Johns Pizza - No Canadian Bacon Papa Johns Pizza "On Saturday Jan. 12, I ordered a Large Canadian Bacon/Pineapple/Olive Pizza from Papa Johns. Asked for the order to arrive at 4:30pm for the football game. Pizza shows up at..." Read more Papa Johns Pizza - Pizza butchered on its way to my house Papa Johns Pizza "This is how the pizza arrived. I didn't alter it in any way. Never in the 10+ years that I've gotten pizza from Papa Johns have they ever let me..." Read more Papa Johns Pizza - Papa John's pizza overcharging on 30 cent deal Papa Johns Pizza "I believe Papa Johns has, in certain cases, been overcharging cutomers regarding their 30 cent special. All their advertising and websites (http://ir.papajohns.com/releasedetail.cfm?ReleaseID=816758) clearly state "Through Jan 26, 2014, get a large..." Read more Papa Johns Pizza - Horrible Service! Will not patronize again! Papa Johns Pizza "Pizza was delivered w/o correct toppings and two wings missing. Called and credit given for future order of pizza/wings. Received replacement order, there wasn't any pep on my The Works...." Read more The Childrens Place - Racial profiling The Childrens Place "Today I was giving the most horrible customer service experience. Early today I called to put 2 items on hold prior to my visit to pick up later. During my..." Read more Ericdress -  Color Blind Ericdress "I ordered a formal burgundy dress that they had on their website. I ordered it the end of August but they did ship it in time for my event but..." Read more Ryan Homes - Poor workmanship Ryan Homes "Reason 1000 why you should never buy a home built by Dan Ryan. Had a pipe burst in the kitchen and when the corner cabinet was removed this what we..." Read more Gnc - No consistency in product Gnc "I work overseas so I purchased all of my vitamins at one time which was close to $1000.00 and in my mega-man vitamin packs were a mismatch of vitamins. Some..." Read more