1.8
Nutrition Description

I love pizza.Have not had Papa Johns in well over a year.

We decided to give it a try. Had All the Meats for my husband, my son wanted BBQ Chicken pizza and I tried the Spinach Alfredo, we got mediums and the cookie special on the side thinking we would have lots of leftovers. First, the pies were small! The big issue was the flavor!

The lack of flavor. I would have rather eaten the box! This is the most horrible pizza I have ever eaten in my life. I hate pizza hut and I would have eaten that!

My son had onions on his pizza and he said he could not even tell. Now tell me how can you not tell your pizza does not have onions? How can you strip onions of flavor?

57 dollars I wasted on absolute trash literally as we threw it in the trash.Better pizza my ***.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Papa Johns Pizza?

Comments

Simsbury, Connecticut, United States #935853

Only once in my life did I have an all meats, meat lovers what ever you want to call it, by definition is a huge confused mess of flavors no matter who makes it.Not sure how I could ever like one of these.

On the other hand I agree Papa Johns makes some of the worst pizzas even if you only include the simple pepperoni, or sausage or mushroom or even cheese.It's pretty bad.