Featured Not resolved
2.6
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

It was horrible I have bought several papa john pizzas over the year as well as dominos pizza hut and other competitors I bought this papa johns pizza at erie colorado location never have i had breakfast sausage used on a pizza besides that unusual flavor the rest of the ingredients were of not good quality i would think with the large size of your company u would check this out etc.etc ,m name is Joe Felt I am not important to your company buy feel the need to let you know this 720-229-2192 200 w baseline rd lafayette colorado 80026 where i purchased is Store #4036 3140 Village Vista Ste 102 Erie, CO 80516 (303)604-0500

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Breakfast sausage on a supreme, Poor product.

Comments

Interesting there in Colorado! I had a bad Papa Johns as well just tonight (Friday 8/24/18).

My wife and I were in the mood for a pizza take out. So I went to the nearest outlet to pick something up. They used to offer special deals when you walked in the door. Not tonight.

Straight up front inflated priced menu, no dickering like in the past. Over priced, over rated and terrible quality. Read the terms of their so-called guarantee. The guarantee is that they will never pay off the poor quality.

Fine print you know. No shortage of it in this day and age. We Will Never Consider Them Again For Any Pizza EVER!!! Too salty and Too dry.

The flavors did not blend at all - 'Best Ingredients...', bah humbug!!!! I paid $26 for JUNK. Never go there. If you are hungry for a pizza, you are better off with one of those nice old fashioned mom & pop neighborhood places than this chain.

Or go to a decent grocery with deli pizzas you take home and heat up. That will be better off than going to Papa Johns. It was TERRIBLE pizza. I would like my money back, but their claims process almost forbids it.

Besides, I don't recall getting a receipt, only a "specials" thing glued to the box of the biggest one.

Again, this is not worth your money or time to get anything from Papa Johns, so don't do it. Keep on driving to the competition or the nearest grocery store.

The fact you posting a picture of a nearly finished off pizza shows it really wasn’t that bad. If it was you would have called Papa Johns after noticing, where they would have fixed it for it free.

Agreed.

Worst pizza ever.

At least yours didn't have hair in it like the last one they sold me.