at 6pm I went to PAPPA Johns in Lumberton , Tx.I had seen ad on TV and decided to try $11 ultimate pizza, when I ordered pizza this employee told me it would be14 and change ,I asked why it was $14 and he replied the tax.

I made the comment that there was no way $3 tax on $11 pizza and was informed that I didn't understand their system. I informed the employee that that was ridiculous. A young man very polite, came from cooking area and rang it up and said $11.91 and left for cooking area. I handed the first employee $50.91 and he seemed to be having trouble with the register and I ask if he was new and was told he had been there 5yrs .

Then he waded up my $50..00 bill and threw it and 91cent at me on the counter and hollered at the other employees to deal with this rude man and stormed out the back, I stood in shock and wondered how I had been owner of a retail establishment for 47 yrs and never seen any thing like this, I can only surmise that I should have never ask why he said it went from 11 to 14. Ps I was only customer in your store , I went down the street to competitor and there were 10 people waiting for pizza to go and I held court and told this story and will tell to anyone in my realm of influence.

David Dillon 100 Beach Dr., Lumberton ,Tx 77657 Please no coupons, that would just be insult as I will never do business with you again.They said the guys name was Kelsey

Review about: Papa Johns Pizza Customer Care.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

I liked: Customer service horrobile.

Had an Experience with Papa Johns Pizza?

Comments

Cincinnati, Ohio, United States #1310490

Sounds like papa johnsin ohio where I live at employees are permitted to be rude to the customer but it is especially rude when they lie to the manager about the customer but fail to notice that their poor attitude is being seen by others because they overlooked the security camera monitoring their conduct.

Massillon, Ohio, United States #1306187

Sounds like the Papa John's in Massillon, Ohio

Perrysburg, Ohio, United States #1283652

You were rude. Don't be rude.