My nephew who goes to rise learning center is entered in the Chicago bears kids club.First the coupon he got came on the day it expired and second the promo code did not even work!
When I tried calling the store they would not give him his pizza so I called the online customer service and they said they wouldn't do anything! All they had to do was give him his free pizza. It was for a free pizza anyway so what was the big deal? They obviously dont care about their customers or they would have tried to make it right, i hate papa johns and im sticking with pizza hut.
If you have a problem with them they fix it because they care about their customers!
I had to try and explain to my nephew that he couldn't get his pizza for being in his club!Worst pizza place ever!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Bad Service
- Review category
- Fast Food
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I saw the TV ads for Subway sandwich, drove out of my way to taste, for the first time. a "Foot Long". The store was busy, which I thought was..."
- "I ordered a cinnapie as I do almost every week. Yet this is the 3rd time it came back burnt and drowned in icing. And not to mention hard as..."
- "Well I called Pizza Hut and ordered a 15 inch gluten free pizza and I requested if they could add extra sauce on my pizza. Well, instead of doing what..."
- "ADM American Debt Mediators Co. is a TOTAL SCAM! They lie about a program that offers you to put money in a REFUNDABLE SAVINGS towards a payment settlement to..."
- "The attached video is from a ABC affiliate investigative report on the Sundance office in Indianapolis, Indiana. (They call themselves Smartravel, but it's the same company as Sundance, with the..."
- "My 2008 jeep commander heat sheild fell off put hole in muffler and the wiring cought on fire been 3 weeks waiting on chrylser give me answer i'm tired of..."
- "After owning for only 4 years now, we noticed that the bottom shelf of the cupboard over the couch is coming off. We then checked to see how it is..."
- "We have two pieces of 30" Samsonite spinner luggage in the fall of 2010. This luggage has been fantastic. I could not tell you how many trips they have been..."
- "5RB Solicitors of 5 Raymond Buildings in London are dishonest and tell lies to the High Court. Thus they should be avoided and are not fit to practice law. Deceiving the judiciary..."